Thursday, September 01, 2005

My First Birthday

Ooops....did i forget to mention something....yeah....i did.....i forgot to mention that i it is My first Birthday In US.....
Anyways the day started like any other day...me getting up brushing,taking bath,having beakfast going to School(lemme remind you again...here univ is also called school...Grad. School),met my friends there...everyone wished me....went to computer centre to check mails.....Thanq for all those who wished me........
Then me and a couple other friends went to a place called Lefferts where there are alot of Indian stores for shopping.We returned home my 5 in the eve and started cooking.While cooking i cut my finger...:((.......dont worry i am okie now......then people started to pour in.Then we had some Songs and Dance,photo session,played DumbC.It was real fun.Before dinner we had some songs n dance(Thanks to Mr Ali our landlord for allowing all these)........Then my friends got me a b'day cake.I cut the cake and sabko apne haath se khilaya.The menu for the dinner was......Pav Bhaji(joint effort of Suniti,Devika and Gouravi)....then comes Chicken curry(done alone by my roomie Kiran).....Rice,Alu n Gobi Parantha(relax...these were already prepared frozen paranthas...we just had to heat them)........there was also tandoor chicken.....juice,cool drinks n dhahi........
After dinner we we had some fun talk and then Shyam n Rajput gifted me a Book on Sunsigns by Linda Goodman(Thanq so much Shyam).People started to go through the book.Everyone wanted to know about their own sunsigns n stuff.So we requested shyam to give a small lecture about the sunsigns.(Believeme...this guy shyam is a real sunsign freak he has something like 5-6 books in his room about sunsigns,if ever he meet a new person,within the first 5-10 mins he will surely ask what his/her sunsign is).Shyam as good as he is always accepted the requested and gave the lecture.It was fun too......not the lecture but the way people reeacted in between.
all in all the day ended really great.Thanks to all those who made it so.........I will be soon uploading the pics of yesterday n let u know about the site and stuff.

Saran

P.S.-
Oooof the classes r gonna start from Tomm.Wish me luck guys n gals........

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:48 AM

    astronaut,
    long time no blog!..what happened?

    how are classes?

    ReplyDelete