Friday, August 26, 2005

New Friends....:)...

I am becoming richer day by day.........but please dont ask what my bank balance is....it will remain the same as it used to be when i was in IIT..........more than money ...the thing which can make me rich are my friends.....all thru my life i have been making very very good friends....first when i was in school...then in Mathrusri...then Tetra n Ramaiah...then IIT.....and now Poly is no different......
People over here are so good n so helpful.....both seniors and my batchmates.....as of now i will just mention the names of my new friends....n will introduce them to u later......
Seniors-Shyam,Koushik,Amresh,Alex,Karthikeyan,Abhay,Roshini,Anand,Sapan,Soumya,Pavan,Natraj
Batchemates-Karthik,Kiran,Alpesh,Sadiq,Sagar,Poonam,Amme,Devika,Gouravi,Vaibhav,Salil,Sunil,Neerav,Soumil
Tushar,Naveen,Suniti,Rajitha,Divya,Roseline,Parth, and many more........these are the people whose names i remember as of now.......
Thanq all guys n gals for being so nice and making me feel as if i am not away from home.....:).....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:01 PM

    You south indians are always like this...you only befriend andhrites first then north indians then indians then asians and then others.Make some american friends also.....

    ReplyDelete